What is it?
Using the play mechanics of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, up to 8 players run around a city full of duplicate NPCs. Your mission is to blend in with the crowd and kill your targets without them knowing they’re being followed, all the while you too are being hunted.
– a different kind of multiplayer. Sure you can play it “run and gun” … but you WILL DIE!
– years of drama class finally pay off, as you have to act like an NPC… OR DIE!
– the leveling system with unlock-able abilities for custom load outs make this game damn addictive… to DIE for!
– there are some very tense moments when you know 2 or 3 hunters are right behind you, and you have to think WHEN should you run… andifyoudon’tyouDIE!
– only down side, online multiplayer companions aren’t often subtle in how they play, and end up rushing into every kill, ruining your stealth approach… and you want them to DIE!
If you enjoy playing as the Spy in Team Fortress 2… you should be playing this.